There’s a common habit seen among eastern Indians to have Pan after meal. You will get to see this habit in most of the people. Without a Pan after having a meal, the meal remains incomplete. And chocolate is a dessert that people irrespective of any age bar loves to enjoy. So what if these two after meal mandatory add-ons gets infused into one another and produces something unique and delicious. So here’s presenting Chocolate Pan Bahar, a sweet retreat for both the Pan and Chocolate lovers.
- Dark chocolates 100 gm
- White chocolates 50 gm
- Fresh Cream 15 gm
- Dry coconut 3 tbsp
- Pan masala 5 -6 tbsp
- Chocolate Mould
- Firstly melt the White chocolate and cream in the microwave.
- Add coconut and pan masala to it, mix it well and keep it in a side.
- Then melt the dark chocolate and pour it into a mould and drip the extra chocolate to get a cavity. Put it into the fridge.
- Fill the cavity with the white chocolate mix and seal the top of the cavity with dark chocolate.
- Keep it in the fridge and let it cool for sometimes.
- Take it out after sometime, demould it and enjoy the unique taste of chocolate mixed with Pan Masala.