So, are you one of those suffering from acne, rashes, blemishes, and a host of other skin issues? Now, you need not fret so much, as we are here to help you set your skincare game straight. Whether you are a homemaker or a working professional, you must take good care of your most prized possession.
Yes, we are talking about the skin!
How many of you know that the skin is the largest organ in the human body? Well! If you have a science background, you know about it. For others, keep learning about scientific facts.
Here we have compiled some evening skin care tips that you can practice for beautiful skin.
Skin Care Tips for the Evening:
If you are doing your CTM in the morning, it does not mean that you skip it at night. You can try the same a second time after you finish all your chores or office work. Come on, we all laze around for a while after we are done with our duties. A mother, a corporate professional, or an entrepreneur; does not matter. You should continue your evening skincare practices, even if you fall short on time.
- Wash your face with a face wash after you return from outside in the evening. Choose a face wash for your skin type. You can also check out the wide range of face cleansers and micellar waters available in the market today. If you cannot get one for your skin type, search the fridge and pantry. You can lay your hands on at least honey, milk, lemon juice, or tomatoes. Honey and lemon make for a beautiful cleanser for oily skin. And milk is excellent for dry skin. Never go to bed with a dirty face or one with makeup on. Remember this as the first and essential beauty tips we have in store for you.
- So, once you are done with cleaning? What next? Never skip moisturizers in the evening. Many people have this false notion that skipping moisturizer in the evening or bedtime allows the skin to breathe. However, you will be surprised to know that the skin cannot breathe in that manner. If you do not apply a layer of moisturizer, the skin can become dehydrated. You may even break out and notice wrinkles if you continue this practice. Use a moisturizer or a night cream according to your skin type or issues.
Also Read: Sustainable Fashion: Best Fashion Ideas
- We suggest facial yoga for your skin after you are back from home. All the meetings and presentations do have a significant effect on the skin. Your muscles may also be tired. Face yoga provides myriad benefits in the form of anti-aging and rejuvenation. It eases the tension on your face and should be done as a morning ritual. However, if you are pressed for time, you can do it at night after returning from work. It also tends to alleviate your stress levels. Here is an easy exercise for your cheeks. You can put your middle and index fingers at the base of your face and then glide the index fingers towards the corners of the lips. Slide the middle fingers up the other cheeks in shape V. Repeat this. The difference will be visible in a few days. This is one of the top trends in skin care tips today.
- Use serums according to your skin type. This is something that has taken the arena by storm. For the unversed, serums are powerful allies in your skincare routine. The best part about them is that they can penetrate deeper into the layers of the skin. Even if you do not have any specific problems, you can apply them, as they act as anti-oxidants. Some of the serums that you can use are Hyaluronic acid, Retinol, Niacinamide, and Vitamin C.
- Lastly, it would help if you used an eye serum or an eye cream. After all the staring at your computer screens and phones, puffiness and hyperpigmentation seem to be the top problems today. Moreover, the skin around the eyes is very fragile. So, it would help if you took proper care, as the area shows the first signs of wrinkles. Caffeine, peptides, and Niacinamide are the most potent ingredients that reduce puffiness.
Apart from applying the above skincare products, it would help if you also tried to keep hydrated. Drink water at short intervals. If you live in an air-conditioned house, it is more important to hydrate the skin today. After you are free, take good care of your exercise regimen in the evening. Workout a bit, as it helps to release endorphins that keep the mood happy. Your skin will also secrete good oils for moisturization. You can also try meditation so that you can calm your busy mind. All this together gives a boost to the outward appearance of any individual. Apart from external skin care tips, these are also an essential part of the regimen.