Has lockdown veiled you under boredom? If yes, then this offer from ITC Royal Bengal is apt to restart your energetic days and enthusiasm. The Brunches and Dinners at Grand Market Pavilion, the buffet restaurant at ITC Royal Bengal have always been a carnival for all generations. And the Carnival is open to all maintaining all the standards and safety measures. Winning the ‘Woman Times – Pujo’r Shera Restaurant for promoting Unity in Diversity’, they have proved the title correct by standing by the nation through their quality food.
High standard buffet at ITC Grand Pavillion:
The buffet brunches and dinners will maintain the highest standards of quality and hygiene through ITC Hotels WeAssure initiative that is a first in the industry. The at-site Kebaberie and colourful buffet counters with its pathways and live kitchen add a touch of breeziness to the ambience, which is warm, welcoming and exciting. On offer is an abundant spread featuring an array of local delicacies, unexplored cuisines from North East India, dishes from Kitchens of India and signatures from the Global Galley in addition to the artisanal, the sweet and the subtle at the dessert studio, thus presenting an experience like no other.
Grand Market Pavilion draws inspiration from the iconic New Market or Hogg market of Kolkata, once a treasury of produce for the country. Keeping pace with international trends, the restaurant serves an immersive culinary
experience, creating the ambience of a gourmet food district. It is a vibrant, bustling showcase of the finest in local, Indian and global fare.
In keeping ITC Hotels ethos of Responsible Luxury and tailored to the present times, the experience has inculcated elevated hygiene protocols, state-of-the-art technology and Savlon & other advanced disinfectants as recommended by World Health Organization (WHO) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) across all touchpoints for the guests’ safety and wellbeing.
Area Manager speaks:
Speaking on the opening Mr Tejinder Singh, Area Manager East ITC Hotels & Cluster General Manager ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar mentions – “Grand Market Pavilion offers immersive dining keeping pace with international
trends, showcasing the finest in cuisines from across the globe. Now enjoy this experience with the Industry first WeAssure initiatives offering guests the highest levels in hygiene and safety along with the traditional warmth of our standards of service, in keeping with ITC Hotels ethos of Responsible Luxury.”
The WeAssure programme, a ‘Responsible Luxury’ initiative that is first of a kind in the industry, is ITC Hotels’ commitment towards health, hygiene and safety. Medical professionals have collaborated to further enhance existing hygiene and cleaning protocols.
WeAssure program guidelines for the BRUNCH and DINNER offering:
1. Remodelled restaurant layouts and seating arrangements to maintain safe distancing. Alternate Tables with 50% seating capacity of the Restaurant will be operational.
2. All Chefs & service associates will wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and adhere to stringent safety norms and hygiene protocols. Service associates to always maintain a safe distance from guests.
3. The entire buffet is covered with a protective shield which does not expose food. The Guests will be served by the service associate through a secure opening in the shield.
4. The Service Associates and WeAssure Ambassadors will conduct temperature checks and coordinate with Chefs as required maintaining safe distancing.
5. Sanitisation of tables and chairs after every use.
6. De-cluttering all the tables. Individually packed condiments have taken the place for all common sharing things. Serving individual serving for condiments and sauces on request. Eg. Salt, Peper, Oregano, Chili flakes, Butter, Pickle and Olive Oil.
7. Sanitisation of all crockery, cutlery, glassware.
8. Reputed hand sanitizers with 70% Alcohol are available for guest use.
9. Any soiled equipment that will be left on the side station will be carried straight to the dishwashing.
10. Encouraging contactless payment modes, i.e., QR code scan through EDC Machine or Payment link through CC avenue.
So grab your the big day with ITC Grand Market Pavillion.