Ingredients for Rajma Galoti Kabab:
- First, soak the Rajma in the water for the whole night.
- Then paste it in a mixture grinder.
- In the paste, add boiled potato and besan along with salt, sugar, chopped onion, onion beresta, Garlic & ginger paste, cashew nut paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, rose water, kwera water and a form a tight paste. If it is not tight enough, add some more besan to it.
- Now take a frying pan with add refined oil. Take some amount of teh paste, make a round shape of it and flatten it.
- Fry the balls (shallow) in light flame.
- It is ready to serve. Garnish it with raw onions cut into rings and some slices of lime.