Fish is always good for health. Bhetki is low on fat and high in protein. It is late of the year still rain has been a part of our daily lives, and here is a snack that will accompany you while you enjoy the rain.
Bhetki fish fillets:
Also Read: Tryst your taste with cheesy Kofta Sandwich
- Take the fish fillets.
- Marinate them with ginger, garlic, salt, black pepper, lemon juice and keep in the fridge for an hour.
- Now beat an egg.
- Coat the fillets with the beaten egg mixture.
- Then coat them in cornflour and again coat them in bread crumbs.
- Now, deep fry them in refined oil.
- Serve hot with sauce and salad of your choice.