The sandwich is a popular and fast prepared recipe. With the wide available variations in a sandwich, it an all-time favourite dish. With the goodness of cheese, sweet corn, lemon, cucumber and other ingredients this is a healthy recipe for any age group. So here we go to make ‘Cheesy Kofta Sandwich’.
Ingredients for Sandwich:
2 slices Bread
1 tsp Butter
For Kofta in ‘Cheesy Kofta Sandwich’:
- Take two slices of bread and cut it with the help of a round cutter then roast it with butter.
- Now, For koftas take 2 medium-size potatoes and boil and mash it.
- Add oregano red chilli flakes, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped onion, sweet corn, and coriander leaves.
- Spread salt as per taste
- Now make small round balls using the mixture of mashed potato.
- Pierce a hole into it with the help of a finger and add a small cube of cheese then again round it.
- Make a thick batter of gram flour using water add salt as per taste and add 1/4tsp of ajwain.
- Deep fry the koftas using oil (rice bran oil).
- Churn coriander leaves and add a small cube of cucumber and add salt and lemon juice (1/2 tsp).
- Take the toasted slice of bread, spread the green chutney and put the kofta and then put another slice of toasted bread.
- Now cut the cheese slice using the round cutter add it over the toasted bread slice.
- Then garnish it with coriander leaf and diced tomatoes.
- Now place the bread croquettes on the horizontally sliced cucumber.
- Place some sliced carrot and serve it with Kerry Pudina shots.