Ingredients for Dahi Chicken:
- First, we have to marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour with curd, ginger-garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt.
- Then we must heat the pan. Add 1 tablespoon butter, 1 bay leaf, add the sliced onion and capsicum with a pinch of salt.
- When the onion and capsicum get soften, add the marinated chicken.
- Stir it well on high flame.
- When the oil starts coming out, cover it with a lid and keep on medium flame. Let the chicken boil in it properly.
- When it’s done, add two green chillies and crush a lit bit of Kasuri methi and scatter it. Now the chicken is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with pieces of lemon, and cucumber. You may add other things to garnish as well.