This simple Black Forest Cake recipe is not only delicious, but it also allows you to impress everyone with your baking abilities. This delicious black forest cake recipe has a fantastic taste and texture that will keep your guests coming back for more. This lovely chocolate sponge layer cake is simple enough for beginners but elegant enough for even the most opulent occasions!
Making beautiful layer cakes at home is a creative and rewarding endeavor. The procedure is not difficult. It does take some time, and you will have some extra pans, bowls, and accouterment to clean, but the result is well worth it. The consistency of this picture-perfect black forest gateau is lovely and light.
While the recipe is popular for its ease of preparation, you can make your life even easier by purchasing a Chocolate Cake from the store. However, it will lack the authentic feel of your hands. So, why go to the store when you can bake a cake in under an hour? That too, with easily available ingredients from your kitchen.
Prepare the batter, microwave it, divide it in half, make the whipped cream frosting, and get to decorating! You’ll be hooked once you try the combination of chocolate sponge cake, lightly sweetened whipped cream, and slightly tart cherries. This recipe for black forest cake is perfect for any occasion, from anniversaries to birthdays, holidays, to dinner parties.
Ingredients Used for Bake Black Forest Cake:
- 3 eggs
- 1cup cherry
- Whip cream 250gm
- Dark chocolate
- 100 gm powdered sugar
- Relined oil 20 gm
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 100gm maida
- Coco powder 15 gm
- 1/2tsp beking power
- 1/4tsp beking soda
Also Read: Stories Behind The Christmas Cake – Eggless Santa Claus Cake Recipe
Method to prepare Black Forest Cake:
- Grease the cake container with oil & place butter paper
- Beat eggs & powdered power for 2 min, then add vanilla essence & refined oil & beat it for 2 min.
- Add maida & Coco powder, be king power, be king soda and mix it.
- Pour it into the cake container.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees in convention for 15 mins
- Bake it at 180 degrees for 30 mins
- After baking, let it cool completely; whip the cream for decoration for 15 minutes.
- After cooling, cut the cake into two layers.
- Add cherry syrup on each layer and then make a layer of cream then put other layers of cake.
- Make a star of cream at the top, and then add the cherry on each star.
- Crush the dark chocolate & spread it on top of the cake
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/sLnNtF6NJnI” title=”Black Forest Cake Recipe”]